Wood Law Firm
Expertise In Handling Matters Involving Military Personnel

May 2016 Archives

What Parents Need To Know About Florida's Relocation Statute

If you are a divorced or unmarried parent who wants to move to a different part of Florida or to another state or country with your child, it is critical that you are aware of the rules laid out in Florida statute 61.13001. Even if you are not interested in moving away but the other parent might be, it is good to be aware of this statute.

Contact us today

Wood Law Firm
980 Airport Road, Suite A
Destin, FL 32541

Phone: 850-502-8978
Fax: 850-424-7468
Destin Law Office Map

Pay Your Invoice with LawPay